Dorje Adornments has been redefining what a piercing studio can and should look like since opening in 2006.
Whether you’re looking for a more traditional earlobe or nostril piercing or if you have a more involved project in mind, our experienced piercers and counter staff are happy to assist you and guide you through the process. We are competent in preforming all manner of facial, oral, and body piercings and believe that knowledge, skill and the highest customer service, combined with a beautiful, calming environment can give everyone an incredible & memorable experience.
Our hand-picked selection of gorgeous jewelry is second to none, and whether shopping for yourself, or for a gift, you’re sure to find something wonderful and unique to treasure.
What We Offer
We offer a wide range of services and beautiful, high quality jewelry.
- Ear, facial, and body piercing performed exclusively by members of the Association of Professional Piercers.
- Gorgeous earrings for non enlarged earlobes.
- Anatomy consultations and custom jewelry orders to reflect the individual aesthetic choices of every client.
- Piercings for minors six and older with parental consent and the presence of a birth certificate for the subject to be pierced and government-issued photo identification for the accompanying guardian (for our clients under twelve, we require an appointment, please e-mail us for more information at email@example.com)
We go above and beyond the highest industry standard in cleanliness and sterilization.
- All jewelry is autoclave sterilized prior to insertion in a new or existing piercing.
- Needles are one time use only and disposed of in a wall mounted medical sharps container.
- All tools are cleaned by using a three step decontamination process ending in autoclave sterilization.
- We are the only piercing shop in Rochester that spore tests both of its autoclaves weekly through an independent laboratory to ensure proper sterilization is being achieved
- We keep the spore test results on file, and will gladly share them with you!
We only carry and use the highest quality implant grade jewelry in initial & established piercings
- Titanium 6Al4V (ASTM F-136 Compliant)
- Surgical Steel 316LVM (ASTM F-138 Compliant)
- 14K Yellow & White Gold (Nickel Free)
- Glass (Lead Free)
- All non precious Gems are Swavorski Crystals, hand set not glued (you will never lose the gems from our jewelry!)
- Gem Stones – Ethically Sourced (including conflict-free VSI-1 diamonds)
- We also carry a large selection finest hand crafted organic jewelry for healed piercings
- Horn/Bone/Shell – bi-products of a major food source in Indonesia. Animals are never killed for the purpose of making jewelry.
- Wood – Sustainable hardwoods industry proven for safe wear in the body.
For online orders, please visit our web store.
What to Bring
- Government-issued photo identification, such as a driver’s license, permit, military ID, passport, or school ID with birth certificate.
- For anyone under 18 years of age there must be a parent or guardian present with their government-issued photo identification as well as the birth certificate for the minor being pierced (for anyone under 12 years of age, an appointment is required, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- For any minor piercing or consultation, no other person under 18 is allowed to be present during the appointment.
- Reading glasses for our farsighted clients; our jewelry can be very small and incredibly detailed!
A small sample of our work
Feel free to explore more on our social media pages